NX CAD Training
NX CAD is the software developed by Siemens. Where NX, formerly known as "Unigraphics", is an advanced high-end CAD/CAM/CAE owned by Siemens PLM Software. Siemens NX CAD software is used to create and develop 2D drawings, 3D modeling and Assembly. There is huge demand for NX CAD due to its advanced features. Cyber Metric Services (CMS) in Bangalore offers the best Siemens NX CAD Training by authorised experts at an affordable.
NX CAD is a direct competitor to CATIA, Creo, Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks.
NX CAD is used, among other tasks, for:
- Design (parametric and direct solid/surface modelling)
- Engineering analysis (static; dynamic; electro-magnetic; thermal, using the finite element method; and fluid, using the finite volume method).
- Manufacturing finished design by using included machining modules.
NX CAD Training Course Content:
- Introduction to NX CAD
- 2D & 3D Sketching
- Solid Modeling
- Drafting Essentials
- Assembly Modeling
- Top down and Bottom up assembly approaches
- Introduction of Surface modelling
Jobs After Siemens NX CAD Training Course
- NX CAD Developer
- NX CAD Administrator
- NX CAD Architect
- NX CAD Associates
Why Choose CMS For Your NX CAD Training
- Learn Latest version of the courses
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Placement assistance will be provided for all the courses
- Flexible Timings – Weekday, Weekend & Fast-track
- Tips and discussion to build your technical interview skills
Know More about Course Duration, Sessions and latest offers