.N ET delivers app development in Object Oriented Programming model and help in the development of Web Services, Windows Applications, Web Application and MVC Applications.
- What is .Net Framework?
- Working with variables, data types
- Working with decision constructs and looping constructs
- Working with Arrays
- Exception Handling in C#
- Collections in C#
- Generic classes and methods.
- Use delegate types to provide flexibility and type safety.
- Use anonymous types, lambda expressions, extension methods, object initializers, and implicit type declarations
- Threading in C#
- Java Script
- Introduction to MVC
- MVC Architecture
- What is Controller and action method
- What is View
- What is Model
- Request Flow in ASP.NET MVC
- llS Architecture
- What is ASP.NET?
- ASP.NET Code Models
- Server Side Controls
- State Management
- ASP.NET Configuration
- ASP.NET Tracing
- Security in ASP.NET
- Master Pages
- What is WCF?
- Architecture of WCF
- Service Contracts
- Data Contracts
- Streaming Rich Content with WCF
- Error Handling
- WCF Transactions
- Concurrency Management
- Instance & Concurrency Management
- Queued Services
- WCF Security
- Any person who want to learn programming language.
- Who want to become application developer or system developer or web developer.
- College students who are interested in getting familiar with C# Programming Language.
- Fresher graduates who are interested in getting familiar with C# Programming Language.
- Any developer/programmer coming from other programming languages like PHP, VB6,Delphi, C, C++ or others will get a lot of benefit from this online C# Programming training.
- Web designers, Graphic designers, and front-end developers who are interested in getting familiar with C# programming language can register for this online training.
- Junior & Senior Software Engineer, Database administrator, Network System Administrator who are interested in getting familiar with C# programming language can register for this online training.
- Best for BCA, MCA, B-Tech, M-Tech, B.SC-(IT), M.SC-(IT), or any Graduate Students.
- Understand code solutions and compile C# projects within the .NET framework.
- Design and develop professional console and window based .NET application.
- Demonstrate knowledge of object-oriented concepts Design user experience and functional requirements C#.NET application.
- Construct classes, methods, and assessors, and instantiate objects.
- Understand and implement string manipulation, events and exception handling within .NET application environment.
- Design and Implement database connectivity using ADO.NET.
- Identify and resolve problems (debug /trouble shoot) in C#.NET.
- Identify Industry defined problem and suggesting solution(s) using .NET application.
Know More about Course Duration, Sessions and latest offers