CMS is offering Training in VMWARE for fresh Graduates…
VM WARE Course Details:
- Install & configure ESX, VM Ware Server, and VM Workstation.
- Install & configure vcenter server components Motion
- Configure & manage ESX networking & storage using vcenter server
- Deploy, manage & migrate virtual machines.
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure.
- Use vcenter server to monitor resource usage
- Use vcenter server to increase Scalability
- Use VMware vcenter to update Manager to apply ESX patches
- Use vcenter server to manage higher availability and data protection.
- Course Introduction
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
Introduction to VMware Virtualization:
- Introduce virtualization, virtual machines & vsphere components VMware ESX ESXi
- Introduce the architectures of ESX &Esxi
- Manually configure ESX/ESXi VMware vcenter server
- Install & configure Vcenter server components
- Manage vcenter server inventory objects networking
- Create configure & manage vnetwork standard switches, network connections & port groups.
- Configure ESX/ESXi with ISCSI,NFS,& Fiber channel Storage
- Create & manage vsphere data stores virtual machines
- Deploy virtual machines using the creating New virtual machine wizard,templates,cloning & VMware vcenter converter
- Modify & manage virtual machines Perform storage vmotion migrations.
- Control user access through roles and permission Resource Monitoring
- Control virtual machine access to CPU,memory,&I/O resources
- Introduce VMKernel methods or optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Monitor resource usage using vcenter server performance graphs and alarms
- Back up and recover virtual machines using VMware Data recovery Scalability
- Manage multiple vcenter Server inventories using VMware vcenter Linked mode
- Manage ESX/ESXi configuration compliance using Host profiles
- Create configure and manage vnetwork distributed switches, network connections and post groups
- Perform VMware vmotion migrations
- Configure and manage a VMware Distributed Resource scheduler cluster
- Configure and manage a VMware distributed power management high availability
- Configure and manage a VMware high availability cluster
- Configure fault-tolerant virtual machines using VMware Fault Tolerance Patch Management
- Manage patching and patch compliance using vcenter update manager
Installing VMware ESX and ESXi:
- Introduce ESX and ESXi Installable Installation
- Install and configure ESX or ESXi
- Install and configure vcenter Server components
- Configure and mange ESX/ESXi networking and storage using vcenter server
- Deploy, manage and migrate virtual machines
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Use vcenter Server to monitor resource usage
- Use vcenter Server to increase Scalability
- Use VMware vcenter Update Manager to apply ESX/ESXi patches
- Use vcenter Server to manage higher availability and data protection.