Tally Tutorial – Features and Technology Advantages of Tally ERP 9
Tally is one of the most renowned names in the world of accounting and Inventory management software. Periodic upgrades and updated versions make Tally software as user friendly software in various parts of the world.
Tally is largely considered the best simply because it is easy to use, operates at high speeds, robust and powerful, highly versatile and flexible, has no codes, executes in real time and has full-proof online help. Moreover, the possibility of Tally customization makes the software suitable for distinctive business functions. Tally Solutions develops the simplest but very powerful business management software solutions that cater to varying business needs from the most fundamental to the more complex. Tally software can handle financial and inventory management, sales and purchase management, invoicing, reporting and MIS. The more recent versions of Tally also handles taxation for businesses and Tally ERP 9 is the most recent and popular Tally software used by businesses across the world
Tally ERP 9 is holistic business accounting and financial management software that offers innumerable technology advantages.
- Data Reliability:The tool is robust that even power failures or machine shut down during functioning does not affect data stored in Tally database. Quality data integrity checks at periodic levels ensure complete data reliability.
- Data Security:Data integrity checks also ensure that no external modifications to the data can intervene with Tally. The availability of binary encoding storage format avoids tricky information grouping. Access to database is through an activated ODBC layer.
- Tally Audit:A specified user can be given administrator rights to check for correctness of entries entered by authorized users and make changes where required. Audited entries and alterations made are displayed along with the name of the user who has made those modifications with the time of change.
- Tally Vault:Data encryption option available in Tally is called the Tally Vault. Data Encryption Standard (DES) method prevents breaking of password for the vault.
- Security Levels: Numerous other Tally technology benefits include security levels that are user defined, quick and easy installation, internal backups, unlimited multi-user support, import or export of tally data and its graphical analysis besides several others.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR