P ython trending in the fields of data science, analyst. Job roles advanced in python with high promising pay in large companies as Research Analyst, DevOps Engineer, Python developer, Data Analyst, Software developer.
- Understanding python variables
- Basic operators
- Understanding python blocks
- Declaring and using numeric data types such as int, float and complex
- Defining list and list slicing
- Use of tuple data type
- Conditional blocks using if, else and elif
- For loop
- For loop using ranges, string, list and dictionary
- While loop
- Loop manipulation using pass, continue, break and else
Functions, Modules and Packages
- Organizing code blocks using functions
- Organizing code into modules
- Importing own modules and external modules
- Understanding packages
- Lambda function
Sting, List, Tuple and Dictionary
- Working with string and string methods
- Working with List type
- Working with Tuple type
- Working with Dictionary type
- Config files in python
- Writing log files
- Read functions : read(), readline(), readlines()
- Write functions : write(), writelines()
- Manipulating file pointer using seek
- Object and Instances
- Properties, Constructor and Destructor
- Overlapping and overloading operators
- Adding and retrieving dynamic attributes of classes
- Pattern matching and searching
- Pattern searching using regex
- Password, email and url validation
- Avoiding code break using exceptions
- Safe guarding file operation using exception handling
- Handling and helping the user with error codes
- Connecting to database by python
- CRUD operations on tables
- Reading and writing config information
- Understanding threads
- Forking threads
- Synchronizing the threads
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into Data science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
- Best for BCA, MCA, B-Tech, M-Tech, B.SC-(IT), M.SC-(IT), or any Graduate Students.
- To acquire programming skills in core Python.
- To acquire Object Oriented Skills in Python.
- To develop the skill of designing Graphical user Interfaces in Python.
- To develop the ability to write database applications in Python.
Know More about Course Duration, Sessions and latest offers