Job: Resource Requirement- Aras – PLM Data Migration Engineer
|Title||Resource Requirement- Aras – PLM Data Migration Engineer|
|Salary||As per Company Standard|
Please find the JD details mentiond below
Role: Aras – PLM Data Migration Engineer
No. of position: 3-5 ( 1 lead – 7 + years , others 4-5 years exp)
DM Engineer will be responsible for Product Data migration from legacy applications, Siemens Teamcenter, Synergy, Dimension, SAP, Lotus Notes, etc to Aras PLM based PLM system.
Product Data comprises of Hardware parts, Software deliverables & Documents in various lifecycle stages which is to be retrieved from the source repository & imported in a pre-defined format into Aras through a process of data cleansing & validation.
· Plan how to Migrate business critical product / project data replacing existing local/global legacy PLM applications and data repositories
· Identify data patterns, estimate effort required, devise solutions, maintain data consistency and ensure data integrity between the legacy application and PLM system.
· Devise scripts and tools to automate the process of export & import of Product data from source to target PLM system
· Manually migrate data when automation is not a feasible option
· Provide technical support to Product Owners, Configuration Managers & Project Responsible during the data migration phase
· Basic understanding of PLM processes, Work flows & Application
· Basic knowledge of Electronic components
· Past experience with PLM data migration considered as an advantage
If interested and your profile is suitable for this requirement please send across your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org