ALM Polarion Administrator
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
– Software Development and/or IT Industry experience with programming development background
– Good knowledge on Application Lifecycle Management
– Knowledge of Polarion administration / SVN and Synect Should have programming language like python
– Polarion ALM subject matter expert – should be able to design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
– Familiar with requirements management, software design, source code management, software build management, test and release management
– Release management, build, and deployment automation experience using Polarion
– Polarion tool integration with other peripheral tools e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, PLM etc.
– Developing and maintaining business processes of electronic and software engineering to meet Automotive Spice, CMMi, ISO 26262, and/or IEC 61508 compliance.
– Good understanding of Automotive processes/ standards and how to configure in Polarion