Company: Cyber Metric Services
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Industry Type: Education / Teaching / Training
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization) OR (PG – Any Post Graduate – Any Specialization)
Major accountabilities of Counselor:
- Meets revenue targets for the centre that she is attached to by:
- Providing complete information to customers based on their needs and aspirations.
- Encouraging telephonic leads and leads from other sources to walk into the centre for counselling.
- Following the SOP for the sales process.
- Establishes relationships with clients to provide high quality customer service by
- Ensuring accurate and timely communication of class dates and timings
- Ensuring timeliness in sending out OSC requests, giving study kits, generating receipts etc.
- Managing first level complaints from clients and escalating to appropriate operations staff.
- Generates accurate MIS reports by
- Capturing information in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Managing cash transactions and centre-level inventory accurately.
- Ensures the upkeep and maintenance of the centre.
Job Type: Full-time