Please find the JD details mentioned below
Location – Hyderabad
Work hours – 2nd shift (Europe timezone)
Experience Level: 3-6 years
Good understanding of B2B Transaction flow in Transportation Domain (EDI214/204/990)
Excellent prior experience in Mapping of XML, EDIFACT, X12 using any tool
Hands on with E2Open tool implementing EDI.
Expert in Communication Protocol setup like HTTPs, AS2, OFTP, SFTP, FTPS etc
Troubleshooting & understanding of Support Process.
Knowledge on Advanced Java programming skills will add value
Knowledge of IDOC Mapping will be desires
Understanding on Testing Methodologies
Concept of Cloud computing will be go to have
- Lead carrier onboarding process for EDI214/204/990
- Support production incidents and troubleshoot items categorized as “carrier connectivity issues” weekly.
- Coordinate effectively with multiple carriers and E2Open
- Run weekly report for TnT performance that is provided to core team
- Analyze EDI related issues (wrong flat file format, missing elements etc)
- Monitor EDI messages for issue or failures trends (WM outages, carriers stop sending information, increase in number of issues etc)
- Generate adhoc reports referencing multiple source systems such as GLPROD and OTM to help problem solve and root cause additional items
If interested and your profile is suitable for this requirement please send across your updated resume to email@example.com.